It is hard to believe that Colt is 9 months. Before I know it we will be celebrating his first Birthday. He received a clean bill of health this week from his ENT and Pediatrician. At his 9 month well check yesterday he was 21.1 lbs (70th percentile), 29" long (75th percentile), and his head circumference was 41cm (90th percentile)! I think that last one is from the Petersen side! His Pediatrician also predicted that he would be walking at 11- 11 1/2 months old! I am definitely not ready for that. He has started eating all table food this week and seems to be really doing well. (Who would have guessed that?) Some of his favorites so far are ham, grapes, and as of tonight Nilla Wafers! He kept trying to shove the whole cookie in this mouth. He drinks water out of a sippy cup like a pro now and even drinks from a straw and regular glass. He is crawling all over and is getting really fast. He now pulls up and cruises on the furniture. He loves to play peek-a-boo and is getting better about playing on his own, that is of course until I walk out of the room, then he cries (got to love separation anxiety.) He is getting a visit from Grandma Rhonda in a couple of weeks and then he will be taking his first airplane ride to meet his new cousin Lily. We can't wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment