
We have been busy the last few weeks since the weather has been nice. We went to Deanna Rose (petting zoo) and Colt loved it. He really liked running around with the goats. We have also been to the park a few times. Colt spends most of his time going down the slides when we are there. This week we stopped by a friend's house to let their dog out for them and I had to pry Colt off of their son's Cub Cadet power mower toy. He was kicking and screaming, NO, NO, NO! He loved that lawn mower. I am going to have to keep my eye out for one I think. He has been diagnosed with asthma which we treat with a daily inhaler. He is getting better at doing it but still seems to fight it sometimes. He knows that we do two puffs and after the first one he says, "one more, one more." He is so smart. When we are finished he goes and puts it away in the drawer.
No comments:
Post a Comment