Colt had a great time last night trick-or-treating! We had our 3rd annual pizza and trick-or-treating with our friends Sara, Jerod, and James. He really got into it this year, and didn't want any help going up to the doors. We also went to a few pumpkin patches this fall. Colt liked the hay rides best I think, mainly because he could watch the tractor pulling us. He isn't much for carving pumpkins. He did not want to touch the "guts" but did enjoy eating the seeds later! He had the camera (turned the wrong way) while Mike and I were carving them. He would take a picture of us (which really was of his face) and say, "Good job Momma!" I think I had 50 pictures I later had to delete. We are trying to enjoy the nice fall weather before it turns cold. Colt is getting ready to move up to a new room at daycare. He tells me he doesn't want to, but I know he will love it. The 3's get to use the Exploratorium which is really cool so I know he will enjoy it. We are also working on recognizing letters and he mostly can recognize all of them. Although he had found that it is much more fun to haul the alphabet flash cards in this tractor rather than work on them with me. Next on our list is Colt's Birthday so stay tuned!
Monday, November 1, 2010
Happy Halloween!
Colt had a great time last night trick-or-treating! We had our 3rd annual pizza and trick-or-treating with our friends Sara, Jerod, and James. He really got into it this year, and didn't want any help going up to the doors. We also went to a few pumpkin patches this fall. Colt liked the hay rides best I think, mainly because he could watch the tractor pulling us. He isn't much for carving pumpkins. He did not want to touch the "guts" but did enjoy eating the seeds later! He had the camera (turned the wrong way) while Mike and I were carving them. He would take a picture of us (which really was of his face) and say, "Good job Momma!" I think I had 50 pictures I later had to delete. We are trying to enjoy the nice fall weather before it turns cold. Colt is getting ready to move up to a new room at daycare. He tells me he doesn't want to, but I know he will love it. The 3's get to use the Exploratorium which is really cool so I know he will enjoy it. We are also working on recognizing letters and he mostly can recognize all of them. Although he had found that it is much more fun to haul the alphabet flash cards in this tractor rather than work on them with me. Next on our list is Colt's Birthday so stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment