Monday, April 4, 2011

Arizona!

Colt loves cactus! That is until Grandpa Kurt popped his yellow balloon on one! We had a great time in AZ. Of course we were outside the entire time (Colt's favortie place to be), roped, toured a firestation, and most importantly went to a train park! Colt even showed Grandpa Kurt and Uncle Jeff how to drive their tractor! We really enjoyed seeing everyone.


Colt had surgery this morning to remove his ear tubes that were put in almost 3 years ago. By this time most of them fall out on their own but when it comes to ears Colt has always been difficult! We now have to keep his ears dry for 4-6 weeks, wish me luck! He was so brave he didn't even cry one tear. I was able to go back to the OR with him for induction which I really think helped a lot. We are now recovering at home with snacks and a movie. I couldn't think of a better way to spend the day!























No comments: