These pictures are all very random, I don't have a "theme" this time. Who's fault is that? Colt's. He has 100% decided that he does NOT want to have his picture taken, which isn't good for someone who has a new found photography hobby. As you can see in the second photo I have resorted to sneaking up on him when he is napping. Not a nap or bedtime go by without his best friend Jelly Cat. He even woke up in the middle of the night last night looking for him. I had to go up and find him under the covers. As soon as he was in his arms he was back to sleep again.The colors are all a little different in these pics. I am taking an online class so I am trying everything out that I have been learning. I have mostly learned, I have a whole lot more to learn.
The bottom two pics are from a hot dog train ride we took with Geema Judy. Colt had so much fun with her here. She got to stay a few extra days now that she is among the unemployed. We really enjoyed her visit. As soon as she left Grandma Rhonda came to stay, Colt was in Grandma heaven!
No comments:
Post a Comment