Colt was really excited about Christmas this year. Not just about presents but about getting everything ready! He loved to wrap presents and I often found him wrapping things from around the house to give to Mike and I. He wrapped each of us a couple of books from his bookshelf. He also loved to write the names on the tags. He is really good with his letters. Christmas was spent in Fullerton and it was wonderful! Colt and Harley were spoiled like always. Colt couldn't open his presents fast enough and Harley mostly like to put them in her mouth. Colt put on a magic show for everyone and insisted that he be referred to as "Colt the Magnificent." He probably had the most fun playing with Uncle Jeff. He couldn't get enough of him.
Harley has started eating baby food. She has liked everything that I have given her so far. Her first taste was avocado. I am adding olive oil or coconut oil to her foods to give her a little more fat. We are still trying to get her to gain some more weight. This past week she was still just under 14lbs. She is a peanut. She can sit up really well on her own and is starting to scoot if she really wants to. She loves to chew on Mike's sweatshirt strings when he is holding her. She still loves Colt the most and can't take her eyes off him.
I surprised Mike and Colt with a puppy this past weekend. Neither had any idea. Colt named him Dodger and is in love. Dodger is a mini Australian Shepherd and a few other things. Colt told me that I can take care of Harley, Mike can take of the horses, and he will take care of Dodger. He keeps saying that he is the boss of Dodger so he gets to tell him what to do. So far he has been really good about taking him outside. We will see how long it lasts.





















































No comments:
Post a Comment